Is having a criminal record holding you back? Maybe your convictions are spent but still cause you problems.
Chance 2013 is the employment agency exclusively for ex-offenders- if you haven’t got a criminal record you can’t get a job with us!
We’re not a charity or a not-for-profit business- we’re a company needing to make a profit like anyone else.
You won’t be treated like a second class citizen- you’ve done the crime and the time and now’s your chance to move on.
We’ve got vacancies for labourers, traffic management, construction- all levels, civil engineering- all levels, trades, etc.
If you’re interested we look forward to hearing from you.
GO ON - TAKE A CHANCE AND MAKE A CHANGE!
Tips for a successful job interview
- First Impressions Count! Be on-time, dress appropriately (you don't need a suit, but no hoodies!) Be polite.
- Do your research! We will tell you all we can about the company, check out the web-site, know how to get there.
- Calm & Confident. Even if you don't feel it!! Sit up straight, look at the interviewer (don't stare!) Answer truthfully but don't waffle.
- Ask questions. Ask about thing that aren't clear “when would I start? what are the hours? Is there a canteen? When will you let me know?”
- Thanks and Goodbye. When the interview is over, unless there's a visit to the work-place, thank the interviewer, leave and breath a sigh of relief!